My boyfriend and I went with my parents and sister and her family. It was a lot of fun. The hotel has a spa which was nice and relaxing. It was nice to have stuff to do when it was storming outside and all the outside activities were closed. The arcade is fun and the water park inside the hotel is fun too. They close down the big slides though. The restaurants are a bit expensive, so we didn't eat there, but there is another restaurant right at the exit that is worth going too. Decent prices and food is good. There is also a miniature golf course and pool outside, didn't get to do those either. Close to Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg and Water Country USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort