My family and I decided to check out Great Wolf Lodge for one night this past weekend. We decided on the Kids Camp room because of the privacy. The room set up was cool, and worked out well. The kids loved the bunk beds and their own personal cabin We have a 3 and 5 yr old. The concept of the indoor water park was very cool, however I feel that for the stay, and all the extras things can add up very quickly. Our room ran about 400, and it does include water park tickets. What we did not know was that to participate in the Magic Quest scavanger hunt, you have to pay for a wand, and it's activation. Which runs about 25 each. And if you want to add accessories to your wand, it's more. We also didn't like the fact that everything closed kinda early. For 400 dollars on the weekend, I'd like the things to stay open atleast until midnight. The water park was nice, and the kids liked it. Although, we won't be coming back anytime soon, but we can say we experienced it and had a pretty good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort