Stayed from 3-5th of July. Check in was fast since we arrived around 7PM ( rooms available at 4PM) and we only had an hour or so until the water park closed at 9PM. me and my son had no issues riding down the tube rides it felt like not that many people were in the water park! We stayed in the kid cabin suite that had more than enough space for the 3 of us. My son had his own set of bunks and his own T.V all the rooms had balconies essential to dry off your clothes to use for the next day.
Pros: Great for kids. no sun screen needed unless you decide to go outside in the swimming pool. Water park have toddler areas and individual tube rides that you or 2 people can ride. Have family rides that can accommodate 4 people. There is a wave pool and surfing attraction. When your done with the water do the Magi Quest its adventurous and keeps the kids going the rest of the night. The hotel has a "quiet hour" which was great. The hotel has arcades, fitness center, restaurant and dunkin donuts. You can even celebrate your kids party's here. Magic Quest its an adventure if your knees and feet are up to climbing stairs..
Cons: The price! but if you max out the number of guest in your room its kind of worth it. you get a hotel and a water park price in one. so don't get a king bear suite that has 2 floors for an arm and a leg for 2 people. Restaurant is great. ( we didn't eat here this time) But the price isn't but its convenient. Its buffet and adults are 20 dollars kids 11 under are 5 dollars. We ate all our food outside the lodge to save some money,
Would stay again if the price is right. Usually during off season. We had a fun time. We ate breakfast at IHOP which is less than 5 minutes down the road. There are restaurants nearby within a 10 minute drive if you wish to eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort