The actual facility isn nice. Clean well maintained and lots for kids to do. However that's about it. There is a lot not included which cost an arm and a leg to do. The worst was the other guests. Now I understand this is place gears to kids but most parents treated this as their personal baby sitter. They would come in and just let their kids run without watching them and the kids were super rude. The staff seemed to be mostly teenagers, which were nice but utterly useless, especially when it came to taking care of a problem. Overall I don't think it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort