Great Wolf Lodge is alright to stay for 1 night, 2 at the most. Our kid-camp themed room was big but didn't feel very clean. Smell was a bit musty. This is to be expected because of the indoor waterpark. Our two kids, 14 and 10, loved the place so I guess it was worth it. Being close to Busch Gardens was a big plus. Because of the kids, I would probably return, but if it were just me and the wife, there are nicer hotels for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort