Our two grand-children loved the water park. It wore them out both days we were there. The hotel was over-rated... in somewhat disrepair/maintenance, and very noisy. The noises from the corridor and the rooms upstairs kept the boys awake... the next morning they said that there must have been kangaroos living upstairs.
The food at the hotel was just ok, nothing special. The $20 dinner buffet was disappointing and that price didn't include any beverages. The Breakfast buffet was about the same. Speaking of beverages, the bar tried to sell me a basic Jack Daniels and Ginger Ale for $11.99.
This was definitely not a 4 or 5 star facility, yet the prices would indicate so. I do realize that the water park is a huge asset, but they tried to imitate the Wilderness Lodge at Disneyworld, and failed miserably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort