“Price is high even after 10% coupon”

Yorkshire Steak & Seafood
Ranked #95 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

very expensive since its tourist destination. I can have same meal back at home for 1/2 the price. Next time, I will try somewhere else.

1  Thank Caitlin R

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I decided to spend the holidays in Williamsburg, VA this year. We stopped at The Yorkshire as we have in the past and was not disappointed. Food was great, service was spectacular and the kids had fun. Friendly and great meals. Will definitely stop again.

1  Thank dinner-to-go
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Went here last night to celebrate and food was nothing special. Atmosphere was ok, very dated decor. Booth was very uncomfortable. I got a steak that was cooked very well but seemed to have no flavor and was very fatty even for a delmonico. My wife got tufted salmon that she enjoyed and will get to enjoy again because there was such a large serving provided. The sides were poor as my baked potato was burnt nd the veggies tasted like they were frozen and then defrosted in butter. Probably wont be heading here again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The hotel I stayed at recommended I have dinner here. They also provided a discount voucher. My wife and I both enjoyed the restaurant. The restaurant had great service and meal was priced fairly.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

After a long day of sightseeing, we saw this restaurant on the way home and decided to give it a try. It was a slow night, but the food was fantastic. My friend had a NY strip steak that she said melted in her mouth and was cooked to perfection. Our waitress Geri was a real character, great fun and kept us laughing with her wry wit and helpful advice. She told us to avoid the Jefferson Inn at all costs, and told us the best places around town to visit. Would definitely go there again if I'm ever in the Williamsburg area