“Good food, Super friendly service, good location”

Yorkshire Steak & Seafood
Ranked #95 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The food was very good. Nothing particularly fancy, but just very good. The decor was dated, which at first felt odd, but by the end of dinner I realized it added to the charm. there was no TV's, no loud music, just a peaceful, old fashioned family dining experience. The server was one of the nicest, friendliest, competant servers I have ever had. I wish I could remember her name! She had worked there for a very long time, and she clearly likes her job! Would go back for sure.

2  Thank thebladeszoocincy

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I dined with another couple at Yorkshire Steak and Seafood. We had a waitress that was very entertaining. The décor is a bit dated, but the food is good and reasonably priced. We particularly enjoyed the broiled scallops. If you are in the area, give them a try.

1  Thank morrisn
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Food was OK. Felt server could have been more into her job. When seating us server walked over to table and tapped it with the menues. Attitude could have been better. Were very disapointed as it was our Anniversary dinner. Had a better meal at a franchise steakhouse the next day.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We dined here with friends and had a good time. I was pleased with the service and only satisfied with the food. The clam chowder tasted like it was from a can. I had shrimp and scallops which were good and fresh but not great. For the price, I was expecting heartier portions with much more flavor. The atmosphere was good and wine list good. My experience was average.

1  Thank psharpton
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This place felt like I was eating at my moms house the food was good the service was even better!!! I will be back

1  Thank Grandquis