“Always great!”

Regency Room at The Williamsburg Inn
Ranked #63 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The menu, service, and quality of food are always excellent! Don't miss the lobster bisque! Breakfast and dinner are worth the cost! Make reservations before your trip for dinner.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Williamsburg Inn is my very favorite hotel in Williamsburg. I do not mind paying a bit extra considering the type of service I receive.
Our dinner during the holiday season was fabulous. My wife was saying "yum" with each bite.
After dinner we went into the bar but the bartender kicked us out at "last call'. I was not ready for the evening to end. A magical weekend.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The service here is spectacular and the food is right there with it. It is our go-to special occassion place. Atmosphere is delightful. The surroundings are beautiful and the noise level very comfortable.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Expensive as all get out, but THE place for an all-out romantic Saturday evening of dinner and dancing. Both the food and the music are very good, an unusual combination. Warning: a date here could be hazardous to your unmarried status.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a great meal here on December 29th. The atmosphere of this special space transports you to a time of class, sophistication, and charm.
Server was highly professional but not overly friendly - my only criticism. Wine Steward was friendly and informative.
Yes - you're damn right - it's expensive but the experience is priceless. Truly unique place in today's world.