We spent a week here from 5 to 12 May 2013 in a 3 bedroom unit.
The resort is well maintained and cared for, the grounds and public areas are very well kept. Check in was smooth and easy and although busy when we arrived it was quite quick. The unit itself was spotlessly clean and well equipped,the sofa/sleeper was in poor condition but staff had warned us they had been replaced but were sub substandard and were in the process of being replaced again. Our unit was on the ground floor overlooking green area a lake& fountain and we spent time watching the antics of the resident wildlife. Their is entertainment provided on site but we didn't partake spending mst of our time in Colonial Williamsburg and the surrounding area. Their are no restaurants on site but dozens are within a 10 minute drive to cater for every taste and budget..
If you buy food to cook yourself the iris a grocery depot in the nearby WalMart but Martins or Fresh Market area out 10 mins away and have a much better choice. Shopping is everywhere with an outlet mall about 5 minutes away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Wyndham Governor's Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Governor`s Green Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Governors Green
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Governors Green Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Governors Green