Governors Green is a beautiful property, conveniently located (once you figure out the back roads) to all Williamsburg attractions from Busch Gardens to Colonial Williamsburg to outlet shopping. Units are spacious and well-appointed - we stayed in a large one bedroom - and amenities are adequate - a decent indoor pool, gym, etc.
Our major complaint was noise. The buildings, while pleasant-looking, do not appear to be well constructed so that, even though most of the unit is carpeted, even footsteps from the unit above sound like large animals. We received a call a few days before our arrival asking ir we had any special needs or requests (a VERY nice touch if it meant anything) and, being fairly savvy travelers, we asked for a top (third) floor unit so that we would not be subject to noise from above. Instead we were placed in a second floor unit and, at around 10 PM, when we were fully settled in, found that the unit above us was occupied by a family with VERY active children. When we called to complain, the desk clerk offered to send security to quiet our neighbors. We demurred; these were children doing what active children do - jumping up and down and running back and forth- not some raucous party. Even though the property was less than 25% occupied, we were not moved. Fortunately we were out a lot and the noise abated after the kids' bedtimes, which was sometimes quite late.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Governor's Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Governor`s Green Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Governors Green
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Governors Green Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Governors Green