“Barbeque at its finest.”
Review of Red Hot & Blue

Red Hot & Blue
Ranked #34 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had the rib and chicken combo with beans and slaw. The meat on both was a nice pink color from the wonderful smoking they do there. The chicken was the best chicken I have ever eaten at a barbeque. I had the dry rub ribs which were just awesome. I will be back soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stopped in last night after the girls played soccer and expected to have at least a half hour wait. Timing worked for us and the line came after we were seated~ never had such luck before!
The staff was very courteous and friendly without being fake like some places. They worked extremely well together and complimented the efforts of their counterparts. I could not have been happier with the service they provided. The building was like new but still felt comfortably seasoned. As far as decor, etc., it didn't seem overwhelming or gaudy in any way but was far from being neutral or bland.
With that being said, I would have overlooked some staff shortcomings after the food was served. Outstanding BBQ all the way around. Between the sliced brisket, the smoked sausage and dry rubbed ribs, the meal I ordered was much better than I expected it would be. Between the kids, my wife and her parents, a good part of the menu was sampled and nobody had anything but praise to give.
Prices were right about what I expected to pay- not too high. For six of us with 5 or 6 adult beverages, it was right around $100.
Several birthdays were being celebrated and everyone seemed to be having fun with them.

We will definitely come back the next time we're in Williamsburg!

3  Thank SoccerTournaments
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This of course is a chain. The food is descent. The atmosphere is usual - televisions on, peppy and nice wait staff, nothing exotic on the menu. The service is fast. Entrees are about $11-15. Abundant drinks and food for the price. Good for quick and hardy food. Kids noise will blend in with the atmospheres white noise.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Being from Memphis and eating at a restaurant that says they serve true Memphis BBQ, of course I was skeptical. I personally love this restaurant. I think the BBQ is better than Pierce's because it is not drowned in sauce. That is the Memphis way!! The staff is always friendly and prompt!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great atmosphere and friendly attentive waiters. Christina was very attentive and pleasant to have as our waitress. Excellent service and wonderful food. Good portions. Love the pulled pork and chicken. Great family atmosphere!!!!!!!!!