“Carry Out Meal favorite!”

Cracker Barrel Old Country
Ranked #42 of 385 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Herndon, Virginia
“Carry Out Meal favorite!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed in a nearby hotel with our family, including a three-year old grandson who was exhausted from a day at Busch Gardens. Rather than try to eat out with him, we ordered by phone and then picked up our dinners to take back to the hotel. They were all tasty, exactly as we had ordered them, and packaged in nice containers with utensils, salt and pepper, and butter for the bicuits. They were ready about 25 minutes after we called in the order.

• Visited May 2014

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Great Southern Cooking!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I eat here at least once every time I go to Williamsburg. Food is always good. Service is wonderful. Prices are fair. Great all around. Would definitely recommend to anyone even if your on a diet. The menu caters to all.

kirkland wa
“Country Flavor food and style”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is the place you get lots of family food with a few southern items on the menu for a really good price. We had friendly, efficient service and ended up eating there three times because we wanted to try a couple more things on the menu, once just for dessert, and also because it was a convenient in and out with parking., Be careful of the store to which it is attached, as you will spend more time and money than you intended with all the souvenirs, old fashioned merchandise and brand names, and casual clothing. Just a fun place!

Visited April 2014
delaware
“Always a great value!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have eaten at this Cracker Barrel many times and it is always one of my favorites. Service, price, friendliness of the staff always makes you feel welcome and want to come over and over

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Maybe it was just an off night”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had a party of 4 adults and 2 kids on a Sunday evening. 2 of the 5 meals we ordered had to be sent back. A third was very, very dry. I left an item during our visit and called the next day to see if anyone had found it, and the woman who answered the phone was very short with me and seemed put out that I'd be checking to see if my lost item had been found. After a 10 minute hold she told me no one had found my item. I happened to drive by later in the day and decided to stop in and double check for my item. A very nice young gentleman who was serving as the host at the time walked me over to where I had last seen the item, which I had told the woman on the phone earlier in the morning, and helped me locate it.

• Visited May 2014