“A Good Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We recently went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. My husband had catfish & I had the fried chicken livers. The food is reasonably priced and the portions are good. The side dishes were a bit cold & we had to wait for the biscuits. When we finally got them they seemed undercooked. But the service was good & I would give them another try.

1  Thank dghbsi

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot, and Cracker Barrel is always on the list for dinner out. They have a huge menu, even breakfast all day. Every meal I've had was great and prices are very reasonable. Tough to beat that.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Even though we went on a busy Saturday morning the service was quick. Food was tasty and reasonably priced. And the coffee was so good had I not had a busy day planned I could have happily sat there and drank coffee all morning!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Came down with friends and I choose to have a good breakfast while they got the free one from the hotel. This was not my first time at this location and it will not be my last. Great food, great staff and a fun store to browse while waiting.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Their county ham and biscuits are a bit of heaven, simply wonderful. I love there old southern style cooking. I brings back memories of my mother. The cook string beans with a bit of ham, wow.