“Great place to bring the family!”

Second Street Bistro
Ranked #9 of 443 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Second Street is a Casual Upscale Restaurant marked by a menu full of unique and delicious culinary twists, stunning decor throughout, a comfortable atmosphere, and a fresh upscale vibe unmatched in Williamsburg." Our large menu features local seafood, chicken and steak entrees, handmade burgers, unique Italian dishes, overstuffed sandwiches, kid friendly foods, munchies, fresh soups and salads, extensive wine list, and a relaxed separate bar area for socializing.
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a family friendly restaurant where we could still get a good meal and Second Street was a great choice! I had the catch of the day which were bacon wrapped scallops served with a Gouda cheese grit cake and an apple horseradish butter! Yum! My wife had the lasagna which was also amazing! Chunks of meat and tomatoes and all the cheese you could want served in a warm cast iron skillet! Our kids enjoyed their flatbread pizza as well! We end our meal with cookies and creme brûlée. Our server Jade gave outstanding service and she was great with our kids! Next time youre out looking for a nice family meal check out second street they will not disappoint! The food is to die for and the staff is amazing!

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,731)

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Waitress Devon was excellent with a smile friendly courteous professional and exceeded our expectations IWill return there every golfing occasion we visit the city too Amazing Thx Mark C

Reviewed December 17, 2018

We visit Williamsburg often and decided to try a new place for dinner. We selected Second Street Bistro based on its positive TripAdvisor reviews, We were very pleased with our choice. The atmosphere is welcoming and sophisticated. Our server Alex was knowledgeable, accommodating and very friendly. Our predinner cocktails were generous and tasty. The dinner menu was extensive and we both loved our choices. I highly recommend this restaurant,

Reviewed December 16, 2018

Great American style, the seafood, soups and specials are excellent! They also have a bar and a very good wine list. A favorite of locals.
They do not take reservations, but will take a 45 minute "call ahead" to place your name on the wait list. So you can call as you leave home or your hotel, and generally will get right in to your table.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018

My wife and I lunched here yesterday and once again are documenting why this restaurant has the high rating that it does!
We were seated in a booth near the bar and were served by the bartender Amy--she is excellent at her job and very friendly. I had one of my favorite entrees, the Garlicy Grilled Cheese, to which I added tomato and bacon--YUM! My wife got the Turkey Burger and had it her way.
Just another exceptional lunch at one of our favorite places!