“Great meal”

Second Street Bistro
Ranked #9 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Description: Second Street is a Casual Upscale Restaurant marked by a menu full of unique and delicious culinary twists, stunning decor throughout, a comfortable atmosphere, and a fresh upscale vibe unmatched in Williamsburg." Our large menu features local seafood, chicken and steak entrees, handmade burgers, unique Italian dishes, overstuffed sandwiches, kid friendly foods, munchies, fresh soups and salads, extensive wine list, and a relaxed separate bar area for socializing.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Tried this place on the recomendation of a friend. Food was very good. White sangria was OK but not the best I've ever had. The bread and dipping sauce were excellent. I had the Carolina salad with chicken. The combination of the watermelon, feta and kalamata olives was fantastic. My husband had the shrimp, sausage and grits. He said it tasted very good although the grits were a little bland. Overall it was a great meal and we would go there again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We waited until our last night to go there. This was our favorite meal in Williamsburg! We had salmon on a salad, asian lettuce wraps and the kobe burger. Everything was delicious! Loved the ccokie samples on the way out!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place was great! We went there on our last night in Williamsburg. We had salmon on a salad, the asian lettuce wraps and the kobe burger. Everything was delicious! The burger even got a "best ever" vote from my 15 year old son.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wow! What a great restaurant! My family and I were very pleased with our whole dining experience, especially our server, Audrey! Audrey answered all of our questions, was attentive to all of our needs, drinks were always full and she was great with our kids. Especially our 3 year old son who has been very temperamental lately. Audrey was so patient and kind and gave our kids the royal treatment. My husband and I were so impressed. In this day and age it is rare to find such great customer service. Way to go Second St and Audrey! The food was delicious and cooked to perfection. We HIGHLY recommend this restaurant and don't forget to ask for Audrey!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Awhile after we were introduced to our server, got our drinks, figured out what we wanted and then placed our order, our server came to us to let us know that the special my culinary companion wanted was no longer available. So, my culinary companion got Salmon, which was very good. The salads were nice and nutritious. I got the eight ounce Signature Hamburger, and it was horribly presented. It was too wide, too tall and too unstable for the bun. Devouring it was, for me, an exercise in self-humiliation. Both of us enjoyed our own serving of a rather substantial Apple Pear Bread Pudding dessert.
Aside from the ordering situation, the wait staff was attentive without being intrusive.