“Well worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Second Street

Second Street
Ranked #10 of 383 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Second Street is a Casual Upscale Restaurant marked by a menu full of unique and delicious culinary twists, stunning decor throughout, a comfortable atmosphere, and a fresh upscale vibe unmatched in Williamsburg." Our large menu features local seafood, chicken and steak entrees, handmade burgers, unique Italian dishes, overstuffed sandwiches, kid friendly foods, munchies, fresh soups and salads, extensive wine list, and a relaxed separate bar area for socializing.
Trinity
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Williamsburg ale on tap was really good. We had the Shrimp & Grits, and it was outstanding -- but unlike anything we've had before. They put andouille sausage in it, and the grits are in cakes, not creamy like you might expect. But there was plenty of spicy brown gravy.

Visited September 2012

Buies Creek, NC
“Ribs......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I and a few friends visited Second Street Saturday evening, the 9/22 and Lacey was our waitress. She treated us as if we were the only ones in the restaurant. If and when I come to visit again I will make a point of coming to Second Street largely due to the treatment and the atmosphere. The food was the BEST! We all enjoyed the appetizer and the entrees. The ribs were the best. On my next trip I will have to try the Carolina Burger.

paris ontario
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant was reccommended to me, by my Hotel. When I arrived, I was informed that 'Happy Hour was from 11 A.M. to 7 P.M., and draft beer was only $1.50 ,WHICH WAS GREAT! I ordered a flat bread pizza, and enjoyed a cool drink. After 30 minutes, and another drink, I still had not received my food order. Finally after 45 minutes. I had to cancel my order, and find another place to eat. The bar staff informed me that they had just recieved 70 guests,and they were behind! You think?

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jerry l
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Good, but pricey!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I tried this restaurant recently on a Sunday evening after a tiring day at Busch Gardens. We had read reviews about the wonderful burgers and both thought that would hit the spot. The restaurant is warm and pleasant inside. After being seated, we were not visited by the wait staff for what seemed like an eternity - probably because we were both hungry. Our server was fine once she came. My wife has celiac disease and must eat gluten free. We each ordered a side salad and burger. My wife's burger being gluten free, came with a gluten free hamburger roll. The burgers were good, decent size, and were cooked fine. My wife enjoyed the roll. My potato salad was fantastic. My only real complaint was the cost. We only had water to drink, but our total bill was around $40 for two side salads and two burgers! My wife has a disease and does not choose to eat gluten free - this place adds insult to injury by charging almost $3 extra for a gluten free roll. Bottom line was quality food, but really not worth the price we paid.

PA
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited 2nd Street on 9/16/12. Since it was a lovely evening we opted to be seated on the outside patio. Everyone was very pleasent, service was timely and our meals were delightful. It will certainly be on our list of places to return to and to recommend.