“Very disapointing”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Their pricing was more up scale, but their quality control was very poor even for a lower quality restuarant. My wife and I ordered 2 different meals "Medium" and the steaks were at least "medium well" done. Service was not also not very good.

Reviewed July 28, 2008

Food was OK. Service was horrible!!! For the price you pay it is not worth your time!

Reviewed June 12, 2008

My husband and I decided to eat here after arriving in Williamsburg after a drive that took twice as long as it should have. He ordered the prime rib, and I ordered a filet. His prime rib was properly cooked, but he said that it just tasted ok. My filet, while ordered medium, was definitely medium well. It was nice and lean, but not very flavorful. The salads and veg were ok, and the price was about what I expected to pay. I agree with a previous poster that the restaurant wants to think of itself as a more upscale spot but, judging from many of my fellow diners, it's not. This isn't a spectacular place, but it's not horrible like others have said. It's just average, which is not always a bad thing.

Reviewed March 17, 2008

The only thing that was good about our experience here was the accommidation of the number of people in our party. The Prime Rib was awfull and the service was worse. Took over 30 minutes to get our bill after requesting it.

Reviewed February 22, 2008

Don't eat here it was very over prices for the service and the waiter kept reaching across my face and over my ladies plate. The place was very dark and no booth to sit in just small tables. Our glasses were dirty, the food taste okay or maybe bland. Skip this place.