“Wednesday Night Wine Dinner”
Review of Kitchen At Powhatan Plantation - CLOSED

Kitchen At Powhatan Plantation
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Wine Dinner at the Powhaton Kitchen was fabulous!!! The food was unbelievably delicious and the wine pairings (included in the price) were generously poured and complemented the meal. Craig was our host/waiter /sommelier was entertaining and quite knowledgable. I would rank this Williamsburg dining experience in the same class as the #1 rated Chef's Table!

1  Thank Kathleen D

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this place is!! The food is fresh and delicious. The portions are plentiful. The restaurant itself is cozy and welcoming. They go out of their way to try to accommodate your every need. We asked if we could have lamb chops for an appetizer since rack of lamb was an entree and they never hesitated in making them. And they were melt in your mouth good. I'm confident you could pick anything on the menu and be happy with it. Treat yourself and enjoy the experience of the Kitchen at Powhatan.

3  Thank Jamericanmama
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a great little restaurant that exceeds all expectations at all levels. It is located in the original kitchen out-building to the Manor House at Powhatan Plantation. We were celebrating a birthday dinner and everyone at the restaurant was so friendly and kind. This is a small restaurant but the atmosphere is so charming. The food was wonderful and no one in our party of four was disappointed. I highly recommend this dining experience if you are in the area. Reservations are a must though.

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food is really good, Staff are Good. If staying on property very convenient.Different Specials every night.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Wife and I, celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary.We picked this resort mainly for the Kitchen. This is a Cozy Little Place, That Delivers Big. Chef Jonathan Superb Chef, Graig Knows his wines (He's a great Food and Beverage Manager), And Ashley a Charming and Fantastic Waitress. The place was clean and the decor quaint and inviting. We started with the Peppered Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio. Wife had Warm Asparagus Salad and I had Grilled Ceasar Salad. Entrees wife had Seasonal Seafood Selection Scallops and Mussels with Pasta,I had Seared NY Strip,the Tiger Prawns were as sweet as the ones I use to eat fresh caught in the Philippines. Dessert Wife had Pumpkin Tart and I had Chocolate Mousse. Everything was perfect. We are planning another trip with my Sister and Brother in -Law next year, For my Fiftieth. We will Be At the Kitchen.