“Large menu with lots of options”
Review of Florimonte's Deli & Fine Foods - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Florimonte's Deli & Fine Foods
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This restaurant is located in a strip mall not in direct view of the main road but locatable by the GPS. Don't be turned away by the exterior as it does not look like much.They seem to do a brisk take-out business but they do have ample seating. Ordering is done at the counter and then staff bring you your food. The large pizza was a big 18in and thin, NY style crust. Staff said they make their own sauce. It was tasty. My husband and I split a muffaletta sandwich which was on the best ciabatta bread I have had. The sandwhich was loaded with meat. They had a large selection of sandwhiches - also wanted to try the New Yorker but figured it would be too much. TheyTThey had a nice selection of deli items. They carry Boar's Head meats. I wish I had room to sample the italian bakery items but we were too full. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Family of 5 ate for about $27.00

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We enjoyed a delicious meal here after a full day of visiting historical attractions. We had the eggplant parmesan, which came served on a bed of spaghetti and with a huge plate of garlic bread. It was a very generous serving size. The pizza looked delicious, too. We enjoyed our meal so much, that we ordered portabella mushroom sandwiches and an assortment of deli salads to take for a picnic lunch the following day.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We ate here last year on vacation and came back to this place this year. It's a little out of the way but so worth it. The pizza compares to New York and the eggplant is excellent. The cannolis are the best my husband and I have ever had. The owner is very friendly and you can tell he takes great pride in his food. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Kimkimba
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I was very pleasantly surprised at how good the pizza was here! It could have been a little crispier and it was a bit heavy on the oregano, but other than that it was great! What a find!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We came here as a result of the wonderful recommendation of Trip Advisor. First off, finding this place was difficult - the GPS even had a problem. The pizza itself was quite good quality - barbq chicken was tasty. The place was not busy at all. It's just a little pizza place in a dying strip shopping center. No complaints, just not outstanding.