“I miss Chez Trinh” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“I miss Chez Trinh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Chez Trinh is closed now, as I understand it, but it was a fantastic restaurant. I loved the soups ... would often call on my way into town and ask for a pick-up.

“Good Vietnamese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Chez Trinh has been around awhile. To my mind, it remains the best Vietnamese restaurant in town. The food is good, the prices are reasonable, and I've never had a bad meal there.

Visited November 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Chez Trinh is my favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2011

Chez Trinh is always a good dining experience - it is simple, unpretentious, service is prompt and courteous, and the food: delicious and nutritious. I have been eating here for years. Sometimes I get food to go. Most of the time I eat in the restaurant for a peaceful, quiet time.
I think the prices are extremely reasonable.
My favorites: Pad Thai; Saigon noodles; Stir-fired green beans (lunch special which comes with a delicious spring roll and soup); won-ton soup

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank eater0uter
Sarasota, Florida
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2010

Recently travelled to Williamsburg and had a delicious dinner there. Staff very pleasant and although there was no chicken with basil on the menu, a traditional Viet namese dish, they made it for me. Springs rolls were delicious.

Forest, VA
“Worst Vietnamese Food Ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

Vietnamese food has been a favorite of mine for nearly 35 years. I've eaten in Vietnamese restaurants from San Francisco to Toronto and everywhere in between. I had some better than others, but can honestly say that, until this restaurant, I'd never really had bad Vietnamese food. Chez Trinh changed that!!! A nice place, with good, friendly service, but absolutely TERRIBLE food. We had the goi cuon (shrimp rolls) appetizer and one of the staple ingredients, cilantro/coriander, was missing. The dipping sauce was terrible. We all tried different dishes and found them all terribly bland. I ordered a dish that was supposed to be lemon grass that actually had none! I hate to say it, but I'm guessing they assume that most of their clientele will be non-Vietnamese who won't know any better.

• 1 of 5 bubbles