Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Colonial Ghosts tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Colonial Ghosts
from $15.40
More Info
from $23.00
More Info
All reviews extended tour ghost tour great tour emf detector pm tour great stories william and mary spooky stories ghost hunt regular tour peyton randolph story teller ghost walk highly recommend this tour haunted house his knowledge historical information
Reviewed 1 week ago

Just back from the tour. I had a great time. I ve done similar tours in other cities in the US and Canada and this is definitely one of the best i ve made so far.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was excited for this activity last night at 11pm. This supposed "Ghost Hunt" was a waste of time and money. Learned some fun facts and got good excerise but thats it. Use of "radio scanner" as spirit box was lame. Basically a rip off. Do something else with your money.

1  Thank SunnyDays4eva
Reviewed 1 week ago

Our tour guide, Craig was friendly, and very knowledgeable. The stories and such were very interesting.

1  Thank Jeremy N
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was definitely not we were expecting, it was the first time my wife and I did a ghost tour, so to be honest wasn't sure what to expect. Here is what you can expect, if you are looking for a scare factor, you may not get it. You are standing and walking for the entire tour. That's it for anything negative, this tour gives a darker history of Colonial Williamsburg and William & Mary. The stories will chill you and you will learn and see things you may not have noticed before, I sure did. Thomas our guide was excellent and when we do this again, hope he will be our guide. Make sure you get the add on and do the additional tour of William & Mary. The whole tour is more than worth the price of admission. We definitely want to do the cemetery tour after hearing stories and seeing things from last nights adventure. If you are on the fence about doing a ghost tour or don't know which one, this is the one I would recommend over and over.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a great tour! Thomas was our guide, and he really knows how to tell some great ghost stories! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time. Jake was a terrific guide. He obviously knew the local knowledge and legends which brought our experience to life.
We had made the mistake of attending a Colonial Williamsburg Foundation ghost tour over the summer. It was a waste of time. They failed to speak of a single Williamsburg “haunting”. Instead they just told anecdotal stories which had no true local connection.
We will recommend this tour to our friends.

Howard H.

1  Thank Roving40099714096
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful ghost walk. We actually did the extended tour, which was well over an hour and a half. It is well worth the money if you are looking something to do at night. Margo, our guide was very knowledgeable, and make the tour more fun! Hopefully when we go back to Williamsburg we can take the cemetery tour!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I purchased this for my father and I and then found out this tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. I called and was told there was a wheelchair friendly tour, but would have to call 757 598 1805. I called repeatedly for days, with no answer. I left messages, sent emails and didn't get any return call. Needless to say, we were out our money and never got to do a haunted tour. Very disappointing.

1  Thank bobbiek432
Management1117, Owner at Colonial Ghosts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Firstly, your information is wrong. Our tours ARE all wheelchair accessible. The terrain is flat and either paved/brick, or grass. I've personally given tours to people in wheelchairs.

Furthermore, we address the wheelchair accessibility directly on our website on the FAQ page. You either have the wrong company, or have your information completely wrong. This review does not belong.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best ghost tours I've ever been on. Margot was very knowledgeable about Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William and Mary. I really liked that she continued to give the group information and facts as we walked along to the next haunted site (she is VERY good at walking backwards, lol).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My group did the ghost hunt tour. We got to use EMF detectors which was an experience all by itself along with some other ghost finding instruments and whatnots :) The ‘Hangmans Path’ was really cool and my group was able to get some pretty interesting readings and pictures...very spooky! If you are into ghost hunting you will really dig this tour!

Victoria G, Guest Relations Manager at Colonial Ghosts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so glad you enjoyed your time on your hunt!