“comfy chairs, but some glare”
Review of Movie Tavern

Movie Tavern
Ranked #3 of 18 Fun & Games in Williamsburg
South Pomfret, VT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“comfy chairs, but some glare”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Our family went here in April during spring break. I was surprised that it looked like a high-end conference room inside. The office chairs were quite comfortable, but my husband and I both found the counter lighting (for people who are eating to see their food) to be distracting because it reflected off the counter. It would be better if there was an option to turn off your lights if you aren't using them. The chairs and wide aisles were definitely a plus.

3 Thank Sarah L

Clarksville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice Experience”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The chairs were very comfortable in this theater with plenty of space to sit. I really liked the fact that I could enjoy a glass of wine while I watched the movie. My friends and I ordered food and it was brought to our 'table' when it was ready. It wasn't great food but it was good. A different kind of movie theater experience and I'll probably go again. I'll just eat beforehand.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sonja H
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not what we expected...but neat!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were visiting Williamsburg & wanted to catch a movie. Was surprised to walk in & see office chairs. It was fine because the theater was not crowded. But I can't imagine people getting in & out of a spinning chair if it were.

My husband found the chairs to be very comfortable. It's a unique concept, but I prefer a traditional set up.

1 Thank JerseyJacks
Baltimore,MD
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

It was a great place to see a movies with the most comfortable chairs and all the room you need. Then they have a good menu. the food was okay but the space was great. it was even easy to walk the kids to the bathroom.

1 Thank darrius1st
Archdale, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Nice Concept”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was our first time going to a "movie tavern" before but it won't be our last. The fact that you can order food, go to your nice high back leather chair and have the food delivered to you is a great feature.

1 Thank DjCraig95