“Amazing finish to an amazing birthday!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 381 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Amazing finish to an amazing birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was better than we ever could have expected. There were 6 of us that went there after we visited Busch Gardens. We felt bad because we didn't realize how nice of a place this was and we looked like we have been on water rides and roller coasters all day. We also felt bad for the fact that they close at 9pm and we made reservations 8:30. None of that mattered once we got there, the owner immediately came over to us and made us feel very welcome. Our server Nicole took excellent care of us and the food was amazing. We had 3 appetizers and all had different entrees, and every single one of the was excellent. If your in the Busch Gardens Williamsburg area I highly recommend.

“Momma Mia, we found Little Italy in Virginia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

You must try this place! The chef knows Italian cuisine. I visited with my son & daughter-in-law after they returned from Italy, and we were all extremely impressed. We each ordered different dinner entrées, and were more than satisfied. I personally recommend the Creme Brûlée for desert!

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank LastingImpressions1
New Jersey
“5 - stars and a whole lot of yummy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

We come down from NJ about once a year to Williamsburg and we decided to venture away from the restaurants on Richmond Rd. We wanted a nice restaurant and looked on trip advisor and decided on Giuseppe's. And let me say, Giuseppe's was an awesome choice. The restaurant is beautifully decorated, we were seated promptly by Joseph, the owner, and decided on our meals. You start with wonderful warm and crusty rolls with dipping oil, and a nice crisp greens salad with homemade dressings. I had the scallops spinachi and my husband had the crab cakes. My dish was wonderful, sea scallops sauteed with spinach, roasted red peppers, andouille sausage, and potato gnocchi. YUM! My husband had the lump crab with polenta croutons, smoked pancetta, vegetables, and a red pepper vinaigrette. He was in heaven. It was a huge crab cake, creamy, no filler, and was the star of the plate, but what also was incredible about this dish were the vegetables the crab cake was placed on. Asparagus, red peppers, tomatoes, peas, onions, and zucchini cooked perfectly. He was in heaven eating this dish. It was AMAZING! We just had to have dessert to top off this meal and that was just as yummy. I had the spumoni, but it was actually like a slice of pie, very unusual and yummy. My husband had the cheesecake with a raspberry topping. Also delicious. I only wished we came down here more often to try all the other items on the menu like the lobster risotto. I couldn't help but look at what other people were ordering and the dishes all looked great. If you are ready to leave the same old Italian dishes and venture on to the next level, go to Giuseppe's. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank merlemom
“Omg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Came in town to visit Busch Gardens. Decided to come to a nice restaurant that was recommended on trip advisor for a friend's birthday. All I can say was absolutely amazing. Service, food everything. .. Nicole was our server. She was amazing too...

3 Thank Josh C
Zama, Japan
“Italian Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

My dad eats here every night and has for years. They treat him like family. When I visit my dad we come to Giuseppe's every night and I never get tired of trying new dishes. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is comfortably elegant. Thanks to everyone at Giuseppe's!!!

• Visited August 2014