Our family of four, two boys under the age of 9 traveled for the holiday weekend to Williamsburg. This was perfect for our family! Completely stocked kitchen with microwave and full size fridge. Two seperate rooms with their own bathrooms made it easy for us to get ready in the morning. I would recommend especially for families! So much better than a standard hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamsburg, Virginia, a town synonymous with American history, is the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. At Williamsburg Plantation Resort you are just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield and Yorktown Victory center. Also nearby are two award-winning theme parks - Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. Spread out over 78 acres, the Resort features indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and a host of other amenities including an on-site Spa designed to enrich your stay in one of America's favorite vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Williamsburg Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Plantation Resort Williamsburg
- Plantation Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Virginia