My family of 4 visited the Williamsburg Plantaion in March of 2013. This was our 2nd visit to the Plantation because we loved it the first time back in 2010. This time the only complaint we have is that we paid $50 for internet for the week and you are only allowed internet for one device at a time.
This was frustrating having two teens and two adults who had to take turns surfing. Also each time we switched devices, the login and password were locked and we had to spend half hour to an hour getting technical support to reset the password. For the price, the service was not up to par for internet service in our opinion at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamsburg, Virginia, a town synonymous with American history, is the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. At Williamsburg Plantation Resort you are just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield and Yorktown Victory center. Also nearby are two award-winning theme parks - Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. Spread out over 78 acres, the Resort features indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and a host of other amenities including an on-site Spa designed to enrich your stay in one of America's favorite vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Williamsburg Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Plantation Resort Williamsburg
- Plantation Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Virginia