A very nice property with pretty in and outdoor pools and nice tennis court. The unit was a 2 bedroom 2 bath located on the lower level with a small outdoor patio. It had a full kitchen dining room and 3 TV's one in each bedroom and the living room. Nearby were shopping malls and a great variety of restaurants. A great location to visit the star attraction for me the history of our country. Colonial Williamsburg is a living American history lesson. You could spend a day or days visiting. Make sure you get a chance to hear Patrick Henry speak, or make it to the auditorium to hear George Washington. Not far away is Yorktown and Jamestown, both worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamsburg, Virginia, a town synonymous with American history, is the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. At Williamsburg Plantation Resort you are just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield and Yorktown Victory center. Also nearby are two award-winning theme parks - Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. Spread out over 78 acres, the Resort features indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and a host of other amenities including an on-site Spa designed to enrich your stay in one of America's favorite vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Williamsburg Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Plantation Resort Williamsburg
- Plantation Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Virginia