I came to the Williamsburg Plantation to enjoy a few days away with my girlfriends for some history and good dining out. My first impression was good upon checking in but after getting our key and driving to our building I wasn't happy to see we were on a second floor without elevators. We are in our sixties and carrying suitcases upstairs was not an easy task. All put aside this two bedroom two bath was lovely. It was clean and modern. I made a mistake getting a partial kitchen since there wasn't a stove but that was my fault. My main complaint was the sofa in 63B....it needs to be replaced. The cusions are almost completely flat. Overall I would recommend this resort. It is within 15 minutes to most attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamsburg, Virginia, a town synonymous with American history, is the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. At Williamsburg Plantation Resort you are just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield and Yorktown Victory center. Also nearby are two award-winning theme parks - Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. Spread out over 78 acres, the Resort features indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and a host of other amenities including an on-site Spa designed to enrich your stay in one of America's favorite vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Williamsburg Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Plantation Resort Williamsburg
- Plantation Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Virginia