Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg
$157
$134
Hampton.com
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$225
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$92
$90
$120
$107
$139
$125
Official Website
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$169
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$300
$439
Official Website
All reviewshi expressfree breakfastbusch gardensbreakfast baryogurtfitness roomrichmond roadup to datewater pressurevery nice hoteltwo queen bedscomfortable roomhot breakfastfridge and microwavethe entire stafffront desk staffgreat room
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting Williamsburg. Check in was super quick & easy, staff was friendly. Great location, room was clean, comfy & quiet. There was a large teenage choir group staying there, but we didn't hear a sound! Breakfast area was crowded, but there was plenty of food, that actually was quite good. We would stay here again if ever visiting Williamsburg again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ccjc
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed here as an overnight trip for my Wifes birthday. The hotel had everthing we needed and our stay was quite comfortable. The location is great. It's close to lots of dining and shopping. The free breakfast is decent as well. We'd come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was very disappointed in The Holiday Inn Express. It was very dirty and the smell was so bad that when we put the air on high, mold blew all over the white sheets and made a mess of the bed. I finally called down the third day to get our room changed. When we moved to our new room it was better(no mold blowing from the air unit) but I found dirty q-tips and wrappers on the floor. We had a total of 5 in the room. even though we booked the room this way we had 4 towels and 1 bottle of shampoo. When I called down to request more they seemed put out by my request. The roll away bed was not made up and I could not find sheets for the bed in the room. I had to call down to get sheet sent up. The pool was nice for my kids and they enjoyed the free breakfast. Location was good, we were close to everything. We enjoyed our trip, I just wished we would have stayed in a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JonelleAnnapolis
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear JonelleAnnapolis,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. I was delighted to read that after some initial issues with your room, you were transferred to a room with better conditions. We will always endeavor to ensure that all our guests stays are comfortable. I would still like to apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed here for two nights, and found the hotel to be very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Check-in was quick and they allowed us to go up to our room well before 3pm. The room was standard and comfortable, but there was no clock, which seems like a basic amenity. The bed was a bit firm, but they kindly provided both soft and firm pillows. It was also very quiet. We hardly heard any outside noise at all, even though our room was facing the road.
The location couldn't be beat- on one side of the hotel was Colonial Williamsburg, just a few miles away- and in the other direction is a boulevard filled with a multitude of restaurants and shops. Any dining option you could want is just a few minutes away. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant, pool and fitness center. And very importantly, the hotel has excellent security.
For the price and the location, this hotel can't be beat. I highly recommend it to those staying a few days in Williamsburg.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whar a bad experience, they couldn't handle the breakfast rush, need more than 1 lady wroking, and the lady that was working really mean too the kids. Also had a clogged drainb in the shower, when they c;leaned it, they left the hair in the commode. I notified the hotel of my poor service, never heard back from anyone, I guess they really don't care.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rlw17504
kstudwell, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

I am sorry to hear about your dissapointment with your stay with us. We strive everyday to be the best and we never like to hear we were not. Your comments will be brought up and our next management meeting in hopes that this will not happen again.