Quality Inn Historic East - Busch Gardens Area
$189
Autograph
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$225
  • Pool
$167
$149
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$92
$108
Priceline
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$199
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$169
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$280
$439
Official Website
All reviewswaffleschristmas townbush gardenscolonial williamsburgbusch
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stay here from March 19th to March 26th while in Williamsburg looking for property. The staff not only are extremely accommodating, but are also super friendly. Because we were buying property there was a lot of paperwork back and forth and nothing I asked was too much trouble. The hotel is extremely clean and neat and they have the best breakfast of any choice property we have stayed. I also noticed that the rooms seemed a little larger then most hotels.....it is a little older but it is also so convenient to everything...almost across from the colonial area. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting colonial Williamsburg.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan E
Chad L, General Manager at Quality Inn Historic East - Busch Gardens Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Susan E,

Thank you Susan for your compliments. Our interior rooms are a bit more spacious than most hotels. It was a pleasure assisting you in any way possible, as we all know how stressful it is to sell one property and buy another within the same week. Since you are a Williamsburg local now we look forward to seeing you drop by and say "Hi"

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights in December 2012 while in the area Christmas shopping. I have no complaints at all, only compliments. I have stayed at almost every hotel in Williamsburg and this is one I will be returning to. Nice breakfast, comfy beds and clean rooms. I don't need anything more than that. The great staff was a bonus and so was the price. I will be returning to Williamsburg with my husband tomorrow - 4/7/13 - and we will be staying here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank memomof2

Memomof2,

It was great to see our returing guests! We thank you for the compliments and pictures! It was our pleasure to make you and your family's stay as comfortable as possible. We do strive to be the best in customer service. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Used Choice points- 10,000 pts. 2/8-2/11/13.
First impression- Small hotel with friendly staff. Rooms older but slightly larger than usual. Rooms seem well kept and Hotel seems well managed. Free baked cookies at front desk!!
During stay- Large heated indoor pool and Lg. Hot tub/spa. ~4 mi to Busch and 3 to Col. Williams. Breakfast very nice, usual waffle, sausage, biscuit, egg, fruit, cereal, yogurt.
1-2 blocks form convenience store/gas station. Fairly quiet except for train noise 1-2 x's a day.
Checkout- No issues
Try Antonios Ristorante Italiano 801 Merrimac Trail
Williamsburg (757) 258-5300. Good inexpensive pizza, sandwiches and salads.

Con's- nearby restaurants a bit pricey. Small vanity area in our room. Kids didn't want to leave hotel :)

Room Tip: Stay in main building so you won't have to walk outside to get to pool and hot tub.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ENRN
Chad L, General Manager at Quality Inn Historic East - Busch Gardens Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Good Evening ENRN,

I would like to personally thank you for your feeback and comments. It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay and can't wait to see you again in the near future. The fresh baked cookies definitely give off a astounding aroma when entering into the hotel. Also, I have just recently personally tried Antonios Ristorante Italiano and I would have to agree that is great food.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We took our group to Williamsburg this past November. It consisted of many teenagers. We found the hotel to be very teenage friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. The rooms were clean and comfortable and had been recently updated.

Bobby Shah and Andre were very friendly and accomodating when asked to make cookies one evening even when they had already put them away.

The pool was very nice as well as the hot tub. The breakfast was also very good and very sufficient.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Good Evening SatisfiedInTennessee,

I thank you for giving the team here at the Quality Inn the chance to serve you and your group. I will ensure that they are well aware of your feedback! Even since your departure we have updated the rooms even more and have replaced all of our TV's with 32" Flat Screen TV's! If you may have any future group needs, feel free to contact me via email at gm.va222@choicehotels.com or via phone at 757-220-3100.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I ordered this room online and I paid $45 a night plus taxes and fees for 2 nights. I was a little hesitant because hotels always present themselves better online. I was so impressed. The rooms were clean and the staff was supper nice. There was an indoor pool and hot tub. Both were the perfect temp. The staff were very helpful with directions and dinning recommendations. They even suggested a fantastic florist and provided a cork screw upon request. Definitely one of the best hotel experiences of my life. I could not imagine a better experience, especially for the value. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future. I truly felt like a valued guest.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Good Evening Ashley H,

It was our pleasure to make you feel so welcomed and valued. We do pride ourselves on the customer service that we provide here at the Quality Inn. I will ensure the staff is well aware of the comments and I will give them all a pat on the back! We look forward to your return and feel free to email me at gm.va222@choicehotels.com for your future reservation needs.