“Perfect for Weekend Trip to Williamsburg” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Historic East - Busch Gardens Area

Quality Inn Historic East - Busch Gardens Area
Ranked #64 of 79 Hotels in Williamsburg
Forestport, New York
“Perfect for Weekend Trip to Williamsburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Williamsburg for a weekend getaway. We booked at the Quality Inn and were glad with the service, price, location and the hotel overall. The housekeepers did a great job cleaning the room.. Also, the breakfast area was welcoming with a sitting area and had make your own waffles. This hotel is great value and my wife and I will be booking here next time we come back to Williamsburg.

Room Tip: Prices are great at this hotel for what they offer.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights here in November. The room was clean quiet and comfortable. Overall the hotel could do with a reno but for three nights it represented good value. This morning we walked to Colonial Williamsburg from the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bwimpyow
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is an older hotel renovated and clean. My family enjoyed the indoor pool and close location to Busch Gardens. Also, the front desk staff was very friendly and had great suggestions for the area. We will definitely be back to this hotel next time we are in the area.

1 Thank Abraham K
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family and I stayed here this fall. The front desk were very friendly! Our room was spotless & the housekeepers did a good job with refreshing our needs while we were gone. Also breakfast was just enough! The waffles were delicious and also fun to try to make. They have a nice sitting area with tv's where you can watch the news and enjoy some coffee. Hot Tub jets were out of order, but it was nice, because it wasnt too hot, and my 3 year old could dip his feet in. Nice 45 minute walk to the merchant area with a nice bookstore and some nice resturaunts. Very nice location & very nice people. Will definately be staying here again, when we are in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms are newly renovated, so very nice!
1 Thank GavinsMommy07
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very comfortable room at a reasonable rate. Clean, quiet and comfortable. King size bed,friendly front desk staff. Free WAFFLES for breakfast (YAY). I would stay again when visiting Williamsburg. It was in a convenient spot to get into the historic area and restaurant's. (see my review of Sal's by Victor Italian restaurant).

2 Thank roby2000
Randleman, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We decided to stay at a new hotel since the hotel we'd been staying at for the past 4 years had really gone down hill. The price was a little more but proved to be well worth it. Our check in was simple and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly even at 10:30 at night!
We had requested adjoining rooms on the 1st floor but were out on the 3rd. Not really a big deal.
The rooms were very clean. We had a microwave and fridge that were clean as well. Only thing I noticed was a touch of mildew on the shower curtain. That can be easily remedied. The breakfast downstairs was nice. You can make your own waffles, and there were eggs and sausage as well. You could also have pastries or cereal if a cold breafast is more to your liking.
Kids enjoyed the indoor pool.
The ONLY complaint I have is the doors shut hard. I was awakened 2 of our 3 mornings by doors closing in the hallway. Let me be fair and say I am a fairly light sleeper too though.
Overall a great stay! We will return to this hotel when we come back for Christmas town in November!!

2 Thank Ecu_1997
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

From the welcoming greetings at check in, smiling staff, and comfortable rooms I was very pleased with the hotel. I was just expecting an average room for the 50 some dollars I paid on the weeknights. However, I think the rates were great since they are in the slow season. I am recommending this hotel to the other contractors working at the jobsite. Some have already started coming here on weekly basis. The hotel has offered everyone a great deal. Everyone is pleased with the accomdations and enjoys the hotels breakfast and indoor pool occasionally.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business