“Worth A Try”

and up
Zip Line and Treetop Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Ape Treetop Adventure & Treetop Junior Go Ape Treetop Adventure:Scramble up cargo nets, traverse across rope bridges and take-off on zip lines 40-50 feet above the ground! Go Ape is a highly interactive 2-3 hour treetop adventure where you'll explore the forest canopy via 5 ziplines and awesome obstacles. Treetop Adventure Limitations: Supervision ratios must be met: 1 adult for every 2 kids between the ages of 10 and 15 and 1 adult for every 5 kids between the ages of 16 and 17. Minimum age: 10 years old. Minimum height: 4ft 7in. Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit) Go Ape Treetop Junior:Junior Tarzans can swing through the treetops and enjoy a fun-filled experience of tree-to-tree crossings, obstacles, and 2 ziplines at heights of 20 feet above the ground!Treetop Junior Limitations:• Supervision ratios must be met: 1 adult for every 6 kids age 6 and older, and 1 adult for every 2 kids younger than 6 years old. All ages Minimum height: 3ft 3in. Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit)
Reviewed June 4, 2013

1st I do not Like Heights!!
But I was talked into doing this. You would think it wouldn't take very long to do it but Please allow yourself 3Hrs+ To finish the Course if you are doing the Main course which has 5 Stations for you to do.
Make sure you bring Gloves to protect your hands on some of the apparatuses. Kids may not need them but I suggest for adults, I'm still Calloused up after Memorial Day weekend.
A great outdoor adventure worth Trying at Least Once.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was by far one of the coolest things my boyfriend and I have done in the Williamsburg area. Our tour guide Megan was wonderful as well as the rest of the staff. The two of us had a blast and it was a wonderful workout as well. We are both pretty fit but it was still a bit challanging thruoghout some areas of the course. I loved that every section of the course ended with a zip line. It was unexpected and so much fun. The day we went there weren't many people on the course because the weather wasn't all that great so Megan let us do the tarzan netting twice on one of the obstacles while was very nice. My boyfriend and I have decided that this will be a new tradition each year in the spring before it gets really hot. I also love that they offer discounted rates for our active duty, firefighters and police officers. It is great to see a business who sees the value in our community members. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different as well as a little adventure. If you feel as if you are not physically fit, I would still try it because on some of the sections you can choose to go easier or harder.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I went with my family for my birthday. My sister is terrified of heights but was able to escort my 5 year old nephew through the kiddie course. I went through the adult course with the rest of my family. It took about 2 hours to go through all of the high obstacles and on the 5 zip lines. It was tiring but so much fun! I plan to do it again, hopefully soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been on zip lines before but they didn't include the ropes activities. This made it a really cool way to spend the afternoon with your kids! My kids are teenagers and were quite skeptical but afterwards can't wait to go back with friends.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent adventure. Staff was friendly and funny. Highly recommend this for your vacation or if you are local do it at least once each season.