“Confidence Builder” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Ape Treetop Adventure & Treetop Junior Go Ape Treetop Adventure:Scramble up cargo nets, traverse across rope bridges and take-off on zip lines 40-50 feet above the ground! Go Ape is a highly interactive 2-3 hour treetop adventure where you'll explore the forest canopy via 5 ziplines and awesome obstacles. Treetop Adventure Limitations: Supervision ratios must be met: 1 adult for every 2 kids between the ages of 10 and 15 and 1 adult for every 5 kids between the ages of 16 and 17. Minimum age: 10 years old. Minimum height: 4ft 7in. Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit) Go Ape Treetop Junior:Junior Tarzans can swing through the treetops and enjoy a fun-filled experience of tree-to-tree crossings, obstacles, and 2 ziplines at heights of 20 feet above the ground!Treetop Junior Limitations:• Supervision ratios must be met: 1 adult for every 6 kids age 6 and older, and 1 adult for every 2 kids younger than 6 years old. All ages Minimum height: 3ft 3in. Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit)
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Confidence Builder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I found a brochure at the rec. center of the resort and it looked interesting. I am not fond of this sort of activity but I do look for challenges like this and if my eight year old daughter was into it, which I didn't think she'd be, then great for all of us! She was into it. She thought it looked like a lot of fun. We got there and the first thing we saw was a little girl on the zip line all by herself. That was encouraging. We went in, read the directions, signed the wavers, and our instructor took us out back for a very short lesson and help putting on our harnesses. That was the easy part. We let our daughter pick the order we'd go in, and she wanted mommy to go first (sarcastic "yea!") then daughter then daddy. So up the stairs I went to the first obstacle. It was really hard to do the first round - this was the kids easy course - but as we made our way around a second, then third time, the only really scary issue were the bees. Three weeks later she's still talking about how much she loved it and we're looking for something similar in our area.

1 Thank laurcl

Chesapeake, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Outdoor Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went for first time on this park with my 12 and 9 year old. The park was a blast. My son was afraid of heights and this park took that fear away. After I reassured him that it was perfectly safe having three safety cords he started trying it and loved every obstacle. Go-Ape experts were very friendly and helpful. Will definitly go there again.
Were hiking shoes or athletics, don't wear looses clothing and if you have children expect the fun to last about 2.5 hrs.
Great trip.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank BripCover
Virginia Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Date!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

My hubby and I went on a double date last wkend and we HAD A BLAST!!! I won't say our nerves didn't get to us a few times, but that was the best part- facing our fears! It took about 3 hours to finish 5 courses but you don't even realize cuz it's that much FUN! We had such an awesome time, that we've decided to go again this weekend, but this time we're taking our 4 & 5 year olds! I can't wait!!!

1 Thank FlyjVirginiaBeach
Mechanicsville, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A fun afternoon!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We took our two school age kids and they loved it!! We were celebrating our son's birthday and wanted to try something new and something he would think was fun. Well, we made a great choice. He was smiling ear to ear. We chose the junior course. The instructors were super nice (I don't remember their names). They helped us in to our safety harnesses and gave us specific instructions. The junior course took about an hour and we were told the adult course takes about 3 hours. We reserved our tickets online prior to going. I am SO glad we went.

1 Thank bzymom40
Hawaii
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Amazing & Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Our expectations were well beyond met! It was an incredible course that was much longer than we expected. We had more fun than we could have imagined! Would love to visit all the go ape parks!!

1 Thank Paul n Despina V