From the time you park your car, you know you are in for a treat at this B&B. The White House theme is carried through to perfection beginning in the parking lot and all over the beautiful main house.
I surprised my boyfriend with a night at this B&B and he LOVED it. The "Teddy" (Theodore Roosevelt suite) is a wonderful option if you want to make sure that the room has some masculine touches. From the boxcar bed to the Winchester on the wall, the room has a masculine, but still romantic, feel.
Breakfast is on another level at this B&B. We had french toast stuffed with cream cheese and blueberries. I think everyone at the table had a clean plate!
The other guests at the B&B were wonderful and friendly. As this was my first B&B experience, I worried that it would be awkward eating with people I had never met. That was certainly not the case. We had a wonderful time chatting with the other guests.
The owners were fantastic and fun to talk with as well. We will certainly be back for another stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Historic Century Old Estate is now an Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg Virginia. This Romantic Inn is one of Williamsburg's most significant historic homes and is the oldest home currently operating as an elegant B&B in the City of Williamsburg. Enjoy unique suites, beautiful sitting rooms, manicured grounds and just a 4 block walk to Colonial Williamsburg. Historic and Romance Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your A Williamsburg White House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Williamsburg White House b&b
- a Williamsburg White House Hotel Williamsburg