From the moment we opened the front door and stepped inside the main house, we felt this was a special place!
After a warm greeting from Debbie, our hostess, we were led through the lovely garden to the John Adams Chambers. The room was impeccably clean and tastefully furnished with period pieces and a large, comfortable canopied bed. Toile fabrications completed its historic theme. The living room, library and dining room in the main house are decorated in a colonial style with a mix of historical and entertaining accoutrements. A gourmet breakfast prepared each morning by Debbie and served in the dining room by John kept us well fueled for sightseeing and provided opportunities to chat with other guests. At the end of each day, wine and snacks were available for our pleasure in the library. The Inn’s proximity to Richmond, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown and Monticello make travel to area sights easy.
The attention paid to all details made our 3-night stay at A Williamsburg White House relaxing and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Historic Century Old Estate is now an Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg Virginia. This Romantic Inn is one of Williamsburg's most significant historic homes and is the oldest home currently operating as an elegant B&B in the City of Williamsburg. Enjoy unique suites, beautiful sitting rooms, manicured grounds and just a 4 block walk to Colonial Williamsburg. Historic and Romance Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your A Williamsburg White House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Williamsburg White House b&b
- a Williamsburg White House Hotel Williamsburg