Our room was well appointed, clean and roomy. Only challenge was there is a beautiful sleigh bed with foot board that blocks a view of the TV which is stored in the corner armoire. This was overcome by sitting while we watched the debates.
The breakfast, afternoon snacks & wine were wonderful. We felt, and were treated like guests in the home of a close friend, rather than guests in a B&B. Very hospitable innkeepers who are verbally non-partisan in their political views but really enjoy building their theme into all aspects of the B&B rooms, grounds and even the parking space markers.
Located very close to the shops and Colonial Williamsburg, and the innkeepers offered excellent suggestions on restaurants and shops we should visit, based on our expressed tastes.
We look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Historic Century Old Estate is now an Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg Virginia. This Romantic Inn is one of Williamsburg's most significant historic homes and is the oldest home currently operating as an elegant B&B in the City of Williamsburg. Enjoy unique suites, beautiful sitting rooms, manicured grounds and just a 4 block walk to Colonial Williamsburg. Historic and Romance Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your A Williamsburg White House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Williamsburg White House b&b
- a Williamsburg White House Hotel Williamsburg