“FOOD”

Uncle Dave's Kettle Korn
Ranked #12 of 25 Dessert in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I love the Kettle Korn. The flavor is incredible. I love Uncle Dave's Kettle Korn. My mom tried it for the first time on Saturday and she love it too!

1  Thank Theresa P

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We always make a special stop here before we leave williamsburg to get some kettle corn to bring home to nj. God knows the kettle corn we but while shipping never makes it home! It's so addictive!!

1  Thank gina110705
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The girl sitting inside the booth looked and acted bored out of her skull. Didn't say much to us other than "what can I get for you?" and to tell us how much we owed. I'd have to say that the kettle corn was amazing. We got a big bag and it lasted us our entire trip and the drive back home to New York! You totally need to try this place!!!

1  Thank Meri K
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to the Premium Outlets while on my visit to Williamsburg and found this gem in the midst of the shops. Nice treat for a break between shopping.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Uncle Dave's Kettle Korn is a Local favorite in the Williamsburg , Va area. You can purchase it at it's stand in the Premium Outlets or at many Supermarkets and local stores in Williamsburg. The Kettle Corn tastes really good probably because it is so fresh it practically melts in your mouth with it's slightly Salty and Slightly Sweet taste. My Children love the Cheddar flavor and as for me I love the original flavor. Whatever your preferences are I'm sure you'll be glad you gave this place a try.

1  Thank Lawrence C