We spent the first week of Aug at Greenspring Vacation Resort! The staff were warm and friendly, very helpful! We did request a down stairs room however, we got the unit on the hill and the 2nd floor. (aww) Nevertheless, we had a wonderful week with all the fun activities (most were costwise or FREE) which was great for our budget. The resort was located near many things. We enjoyed Jamestown, Busch Gardens, restaurants, and outlets just to name a few! The only sad part was the lights going out near the end of the week for 9 hours due to a storm. The gentleman at the gate shared some glow lites which were really helpful. There was only 1 flashllight per unit so that helped tremendously! The lights did finally resume and we were back to normal until about an hour or two the next day. The lights went out again! I guess the electric company weren't quite finished "messing" with our vacation. Inspite of that, we had a blast and only wished that we could have stayed another week. There were other places that we wanted to visit. Maybe next year. Thank you again to all of the staff. You all were great! :)Tips-more computers to go online!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg