I've stayed at Greensprings 3 times over the past 6 years. I just returned from my stay June 6-12. I stayed in a 4 br/4 b unit. (It is really a two 2br/2b that share a common door.) I requested 2 renovated units on the first floor since I knew the "resort" didn't have elevators for myself and another family traveling with me. When I arrived we were placed in Bldg 21 on the 2nd & 3rd floors. The units not only weren't renovated but they weren't even in good working order. One of the showers in the 3rd floor unit wouldn't work. One dryer took 2 hours and 45 minutes to dry 4 bath towels. On the final night, one ac unit completely shut down at 2am.
The layout is great for families. The unit are large and roomy. That is where the positive comments end. Ownership MUST spend some big money to improve these outdated units. Teal carpet, bright blue vinyl furniture, blue laminate countertops, and circa early 1990's wallpaper need to go.
I am done with this place! Time to head to Kingsmill next year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg