When I read that there were a lot of steps I called the resort to request a ground floor unit. We are seniors and did not want to climb stairs for seven days. So when we arrived, we were happy to hear that we did get that ground floor unit. Our unit was a two bedroom and was very nice. We do not go on vacation to sit in a unit so we do not demand a five star resort like some people seem to indicate.
Pros: The housekeeping responded quickly to our request of towel exchange.
The front desk was courteous and very helpful.
The pool area was fantastic for all ages.
We had lunch at the cabana which was good since we did not have to leave for lunch.
Lots of fun activities were planned for the week.
The grounds were beautiful.
Security was driving around and felt safe
Our unit was very quiet and we really enjoyed the patio overlooking the golf course
Cons: Sales presentation was set for us the day after we got there. Two hours was too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg