Very disappointed. We were excited about getting an overnight away from stress and yet this became stressful. The room wasnt available when we came so we were talked into waiting with consierge and then talked into buying a deal to come back for timeshare stay. The people at the desk were very nice however when we got to our building immediately I was taken back. We were in an A unit which is downstairs. The unit smelled like mildew. We were pressed for time so I hoped everything else would go smoothly. We went to dinner and came back and there was NO parking anywhere. Supposedly you have to have a parking pass in your car window to park there but that was not the case there were a lot of "visitors" who did not have passes in their window. You have to have a key to get in/out of the unit building and then your individual unit. My husband had to park the car a mile away literally from our unit. Then despite us paying a hefty amount to come here and stay there are A LOT of people visiting the units above and next to us clearly partying hard and loud. Its not safe, convenient, or right for paying tenants to have to go find a parking spot far away at night in the dark and then in the morning as well. When we PAID we should have a parking spot. Its absurd and very unprofessional. My husband needed to go to the car several times for things and this took precious time and energy away from our stay. All of the cabinets were dirty and had particle board dust all on everything inside. The fridge was clean and the bathroom was clean but the "amenities" really doesn't include much in terms of shampoo/conditioner. Overall we had to block out the noise of our neighbors and the stay that was supposed to be stress free ended up being stressful! Now we paid for something that I really dont feel like I would want to come back to again. If theres no parking in an off season time I cant imagine how bad the problem is during the season!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg