We spent 5 days at the Diamond Resorts Greensprings Plantation and upon arrival we were excited as we drove up to the registration building. The outsides of the entire resort are well kept and the check-in was pleasant and everyone very welcoming.
Unfortunately that is where the warm fuzzies ended. Once we entered our building things started to go downhill. Even though we were guests of a Diamond Resort member we were checked into one of the buildings that was not renovated and you could tell immediately. The carpet was disgusting, the furniture beat up and dated. The washer and dryer did not function correctly - the dials did not work so we could not get enough water in the washer to run a full load through and the dryer could not dry an entire load from the washer - we had to dry in stages. The bathroom was gross - the one shower had black mold around every screw in it.
The toilet leaked or else it wasn't cleaned around the base.
Thankfully we were with great friends who made it not a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg