This was the second time we've visited Greensprings Resort using our points with Diamond Resorts International and Interval International. From the outset we were superbly looked after even to the point of being allocated not only a room on the ground floor, as stairs are a problem, but the exact same appartment we were in on our first visit.
The staff were all extremely helpful with information and directions to various locations and were always courtious and respectful.
The grounds of the resort are imaculately kept and housekeeping was very efficient. Some of the units were undergoing maintenance with new shower pods being fitted in our block and judging by the fair wear and tear condition of ours I'm sure it was on the list for replacement.
The resort is close to shops but a vehicle is a necessity and there are some lovely eateries in this area, and you are literally spoilt for choice.
The only thing that spoilt our stay was the insistance of someone from reception to offer us successively more incentive to attend one of their "presentations". On our arrival we were offered $50 to attend a presentation then told that we didn't qualify since we were European Members. Then during the second week we were offered $75 one night and then on the next night $100 to attend. We found this kind of pressure to be intrusive and not what we expect of either of these companies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg