We spent 5 nights at the Greenspring in April 2013. It was a great deal at $100 a night.
I cant say I have many timeshare properties that I can compare this with, but as far as resort and amenities are concerned it had everything we needed.
Location: close drive to everything, not a good destination if you want to walk anywhere because it is far out.
Gym: good equipment, this was the slow season so no wait (especially early in the morning)
Room: we had a two bedroom suite (I think they are all two bedrooms). We asked for a renovated apartment and it was fantastic. Fireplace, spa tub and good bed/linens. Full kitchen too.
We did not want to do the timeshare presentation, so we said no thanks, they did call everyday to ask us if we would go to the presentation and each time we said no. The third day I did finally say we just wanted to enjoy a mini break holiday here and would never do the presentation. They didn't call again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg