We stayed at this resort in a two-bedroom condo for three nights.
-- Very spacious accommodations
-- Comfortable beds
-- Pretty grounds with several playgrounds
-- The kitchen was perfectly equipped for light cooking
-- A living room couch that was so uncomfortable my husband and I could not sit on it for more than 15 mins at a stretch. The chairs were not much better. Really terrible, uncomfortable furniture.
-- Long check-in process even though it was 10 p.m. when we arrived (still forced to visit the "concierge" and decline the time-share presentation, and still received a follow-up call the next evening).
-- Shabby decor, even though we were in a renovated condo. The paint above the shower head was peeling, the walls were scuffed, the upholstery shows wear (in a resort that welcomes so many families, upholstered dining chairs are probably not the best choice).
This does not feel like luxury or even superior accommodation. Just your average vacation rental, for a pretty price. We will try someplace else the next time we visit Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg