We spent 3 nights at the Greensprings Plantation. We had a 2 bedroom unit with a pull out bed...full kitchen, washer and dryer. They had two pools, mini golf, dvd rentals, activties throughout the day for the kids, a sand volleyball court and much more. The unit was older, but it was clean. Getting extra towels and dishwashing soap was not a problem. I actually called them ahead of time b/c I had read some reviews about them being pushy as far as wanting to show you their timeshare, etc. The man at the concierge desk assured me that if I said no to a tour that that would not be an issue at all. Not only was it not an issue, but we weren't even asked to take a tour. Although I did indeed write down the man's name in case I ran into any problems!! I got our tickets to Colonial Williamsburg AND Jamestown at the resort and saved about $5/ticket getting them at the resort vs. getting them at the ticket counter. It is centrally located. We also did Jamestown and toured the Shirley Plantation....the longest trip was to the plantation, and I think that was like 45 minutes away. We'd stay here again, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg