Our rooms were clean, spacious and well maintained. All good. No TV in the second bedroom, but that worked out okay. Balcony overlooked a pond full of bull frogs. We loved listening to them every night.
We were on the fourth floor. No elevator. Three flights of stairs. WOW!
Wifi costs $29.95 a week...per device. Seriously?!?! Everyplace we stay we get free wifi, but not here.
I'm a little confused as the name of this resort. There are several Greensprings resorts here...this particular one is at 3500 Ludwell Parkway and the sign says Greensprings Vacation Resort. The "plantation" resort is down the road...I think.
In summary: Nice rooms, stairs provide good exercise if that's what you're wanting. No free wifi.
We had a nice stay. Won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg