We stayed here for one night after spending the day at Busch Gardens. It was about 10 minutes from BG and about the same to the colonial downtown. We had an easy check in and let them know that we were not able to attend the sales presentation and were not bothered again. Our unit was on the second floor -- there are no elevators so make sure to call the hotel and ask for a first floor unit if you can't carry bags up a flight or two of stairs (there are three levels). The unit had recently been repainted and was in good condition. The pool was incredibly crowded with small kids so we chose not to swim using the indoor pool. The outdoor pool was beautiful but it was a cold weekend. If you know what to expect and have reasonable expectations it is a super value for the amount of space you get!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg