We stayed here for 3 nights during spring break. We got a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit. It was plenty of room for our family of four and our parents. We liked being able to have separate living spaces, yet a shared family room and kitchen. Avoid the time share presentation. It was unfortunately snowing during spring break and they would not allow the kids in the pool to swim at 9 a.m. because there was one adult swimming (adults only rule until 10 a.m.). A bit of a let down when you are on spring break and the only thing to do is swim when it is so cold outside. We did have a lower condo with one above us that had a small child running back and forth and jumping around all evening every evening. Get a top unit if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg