First off let me say that if you have an issue with stairs... be sure to ask for a lower floor. Secondly, You pay for WiFi. Thirdly, if you are into trendy surroundings ask for an updated model. Other than those three things...we had a top floor but loved the peace, quiet and birds-eye view of the woods and a small pond. The management had the kitchen and bathrooms filled with all you need. We were very pleased with the accomodations even though it wasn't one of the "latest updated". It was so clean, smelled good and homey that we didn't care that the carpet and surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms weren't the latest style. It actually was very homey and we just needed clothes and a few toiletries and we were set for the week.
The timeshare week that we stayed was a very good deal for what we received. We always enjoy our stay in Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg